Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #90 MURDERCAROLS
Don’t even ax me how this will work, but I have been dared to do mash-ups of Christmas carols and murder songs. What a most wondrous epic fail this should be, all in the holiday spirit..
When: Monday nite 12/20, 7:30pm EDT.
(“doors” open at 7 for community hang) -
Who gets 10%: https://www.redcross.org/ I break with my traditional regional donating to support the organization that will have the greatest impact during these hard times in Kentucky and other places affected by tornadoes. Blood, supplies, etc.
a check to VanceFunder P.O. Box 17,
Arlington, MA 02476 for this web-groovery.
Pay or not. Up to you. Let’s stay connected.
This week’s pajamas = grape jelly stained yellow hoodie. Grey sweats
I teach and coach stuff.
Good Good Man - the CD - streaming all over, even get one from me.
THINGS I KNOW AS OF RECENT
~ Please don’t clap or whisper “Well, at least he’s doing something, even if it only looks like running” when I jog past. It makes me a little sad.
~ Why do I wear shorts down to 27º? Because I don’t ever look good in those tights. Never. I’m built like a toilet paper tube with pipe cleaner arms and legs. They’ll never look good on me. The people in the above written thing have enough to clap and whisper about. It makes me a little sad.
~ I know they roll their eyes at it now that their kids are grown, but the Dalton’s 20ft tall blow-up Frosty the Snowman is a seasonal treat I absolutely live for.
~ My partner saves the boxes that everything comes in. Even things that are long discarded. It all seems so pre-prepared for eminent departure.
~ The little scrap of fish I boiled and kept aside for the dog tastes as good as the main piece of fish I purposely seasoned and prepared for dinner.
~ My partner bought 2 of these entirely too expensive HEPA-filtered R2D2-looking air cleaner things that have an insidious blue light that glows red when it’s upset at air quality. I have never pan-fried fish in this house until yesterday, and I did just to piss this machine off and see that light glow red. Am I an asshat?
~ Holidays can be rough times for many. Be there for anyone scuffling in any way that you can, if they’ll let you, even if it seems uncomfortable and you risk rejection.
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #95 - A QUIET, GROOVY, LIGHTS DOWN NITE
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #94 - ACOUSTIC FREESTYLING
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #93 - LOVE SONGS 2 - YOU & YOUR BROKEN HEART
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #92 - HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVE SONGS
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #91 - TWEEN HOLIDAY FREESTYLE SINGING
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #90 MURDERCAROLS
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #89 - MORE SINGING BY ME
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #88 - THE SINGING OF STUFF
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #87 - CELTIC MOTOWN MASH-UPS REDUX!!
- Vance’sMondayNitePajamaParty #86 - CELTIC MOTOWN MASH-UPS!!
- Vance’sMondayNitePajamaParty #85 - SONGS THAT JUST COME TO MIND
- Vance’sMondayNitePajamaParty #84 - I WILL MAKE FOR THE PLAYING OF SONGS