Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #122 - POST COVID SINGING
I’m better. I’m singing.
When: Monday nite 8/29, 7:30EST (doors open @7 for community hang)
Who gets 10%: Greater Boston Walk to End Alzheimer’s. Sunday Oct 16th. I sang the national anthem for this group in 2019 as they began walking. I think I’ll do it again.
a check to VanceFunder P.O. Box 17,
Arlington, MA 02476 for this web-groovery.
Pay or not, up to you. Let’s stay connected.
This week's pajamas - why bother?
IN PERSON SHOWS: see way below.
NEW ALBUM. Donate any amount = name on the cover. Same links above, note “VanceFunder”. Any amount over $1 works, but $1000 -plus- makes you an exec producer, name in heavy black font.
SOME COLLECTED SAYINGS:
"Life is a giant stabilizer that needs more up…" (I can’t recall who said it)
"Hey VG, Man did I ever have a super blast playing on this...What a supreme honour it is for me to participate in this record.” - Joey Landreth of Juno Award winning Brothers Landreth after laying down insanely magnificent guitars on my new album.
“You will be getting an email response to your inquiry later today, as soon as I can finish it. Some of my best work, really.” - from Biff Kennedy, Charterhouse Music, and as of today *my manager to push this upcoming album to places we don’t quite know yet.
"Point and laugh at evil, as he does his panic dance
No pity for the schoolyard bully who lost his breakfast in his pants” - a weird thing from my recent notebook...
“…You ain’t worth the spit in my mouth when I scream out your name...” Lori McKenna from her song “Salt”
“ARE YOU SH?...WHAT THE FAAAAUUUU...” - my response to all the paperwork, portals, background checks, testing etc to be remote Guest Lecturer (Songwriting) at University of Colorado Denver this semester
“Hope ur week goes well. All good here. Work is in waiting mode, so I’m hoping to switch to balsa...” - best pal Tom Hallman excited about potential model building time.
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #133 - WARREN PIECE
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #132 - YOU GAINED AN HOUR, NOW WHAT?
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #131 - SCIENCE, SCIENCE FICTION, SCARY
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #130 - THEMELESS MEANDERINGS
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #129 - NEW ALBUM TOP TO BOTTOM SOLOVance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #129 - NEW ALBUM TOP TO BOTTOM SOLO
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #128 - BIRTHDAY PAJAMA PARTY!! 🎂
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #127 - ONE OF THEM QUIET TUNE NITES
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #126 - ARE & BEE & SOUL LITE NITE
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #125 - MID-SEPTEMBER SOIREEVance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #125 - MID-SEPTEMBER SOIREE
- VANCE’S MONDAY ACOUSTIC PAJAMA PARTY #124 - THEME? WHAT THEME?
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #123 - LABOUR DAY PAJAMA JAM
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #122 - POST COVID SINGING