Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #137 - CYBERBOOB SINGING
and maybe the new album in new order
When: Monday nite 12/12, 7:30ET (doors open @7 for community hang)
Who gets 10%: Mass General Brigham Hospital https://giving.massgeneral.org/
a check to VanceFunder P.O. Box 17,
Arlington, MA 02476 for this web-groovery.
Pay or not, up to you. Let’s stay connected.
This week's pyjamas - you’re lucky I’m wearing them
NEW ALBUM. Donate any amount = name on the cover. Sure there’s still time. Same links above, note “VanceFunder”. Any amount over $1 works, but $1000 -plus- makes you an exec producer, name in heavy black font.
THE THREE MILLION FOUR-HUNDRED THIRTY EIGHT THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED ELEVEN DOLLAR AND TWENTY SEVEN CENT MAN
A Totally Original But Still Slightly Derivative TV Show Prospectus.
"DeShaunne Leroy Austin, the world’s second Black disco bagpipe player, karate Brown belt, jogger, and basket weaver (somehow related to the original Steve Austin, we’ll do that in a mid-season special), ends up in the hospital for a routine procedure."
“We can build him betterer!” says the co-star head of the show guy who hasn’t worked in the industry since playing someone’s dad in a 1990’s episode of something with a far too early triggered laughtrack. So through government discretion, Secret Agent Special Training (SAST), briefing, Pentagon budget slashes, and final outpatient release - a four hour regimen - DeShaunne emerges as THE THREE MILLION FOUR-HUNDRERD THIRTY EIGHT THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED ELEVEN DOLLAR AND TWENTY SEVEN CENT MAN or $3,438,311.27 for short
(Theme music by Henry Mancini, from long lost manuscript called “TV Themes I’d Never Use” plays in the background)
"He’s not faster than his earlier familial counterpart. Nor can he jump higher or lift heavy shid for a week. But he can sing and make bad guys laugh to the point that they pee a little and then their superiors have them “offed” for ruining Armani suits in bad guy meetings, thus reducing the number of bad guys around!"
DeShaunne then makes his getaway in a 2014 Dodge Caravan tricked out with double edged wipers, all hubcaps intact, and fold-down rear seats, and a new pacemaker! He is aided by new equipment added to his new pacemaker - a secondary outside pacemaker applied for a week to make sure the original one does its job, a TICKT (Tertiary Invocational Corpuscular sideKick Thing) named Zio that speaks to him, costs $11, *and* relays information back to headquarters - as seen in EPISODE 2 entitled RETURN OF THE CYBORG MANBOOB. This equipment makes the bad guys laugh even more harderer, and we note that test screenings and market research prove that chicks dig cybernetically-boobed old Black Men.
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #138 - SimplySingingStuffVance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #138 - SimplySingingStuff
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #137 - CYBERBOOB SINGINGVance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #137 - CYBERBOOB SINGING
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #136 - NIGHT B'FORE 2ND PACEMAKER LOVE SONGS
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #135 - NITE OF QUIET TUNESVance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #135 - NITE OF QUIET TUNES
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #134 - FREE-STYLIN’ FOLK
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #133 - WARREN PIECE
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #132 - YOU GAINED AN HOUR, NOW WHAT?
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #131 - SCIENCE, SCIENCE FICTION, SCARY
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #130 - THEMELESS MEANDERINGS
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #129 - NEW ALBUM TOP TO BOTTOM SOLOVance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #129 - NEW ALBUM TOP TO BOTTOM SOLO
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #128 - BIRTHDAY PAJAMA PARTY!! 🎂
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #127 - ONE OF THEM QUIET TUNE NITES