Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#45 - Theoretical New Album
Free form me till 8PM. Then I’ll play what I’ve written so far in order like it was an album. Sides One & Two. Needle sounds tween songs included.
When: Monday Nite, January 25th 7:30PM EDT (“doors” open at 7 for community hang) -
Who gets 10%: https://www.foodlinkma.org Food Link is a community organization that rescues fresh food, alleviates hunger, and contributes to environmental sustainability. We envision a food system without waste, in which everyone has enough.
This is my 3rd time highlighting them. They’re based down the street from me. My naive privileged ass asks the wind, “How can people be hungry in Arlington?”. I have no real answer, but I’m doing this because I can.
$$$: http://paypal.me/vancevancevance or
a check to VanceFunder P.O. Box 17, Arlington, MA 02476 for this web-groovery.
Pay or not. Up to you. Let’s stay connected.
This week’s pajamas: all grey stuff, because i know that’s what will be clean come Monday
I coach voice, songwriting, performance. Contact me. I have some open spots Thursdays
Good Good Man - the CD - streaming all platforms, even get it from me…
You can also catch me at the Ann Arbor Folk Festival Jan 29th right here: https://noonchorus.com/the-ark/
Wonder - two red-tailed hawks riding post-rainstorm thermals last week, easily 300 feet up. Science says they’re hunting, using keen eyesight to spot prey below. I get it, but 200 - 300 feet? Couldn't it just be…
Joy - ...see the above, or any time at my model plane desk in the basement, even when I’m problem solving, or the sight of masked neighbor children dancing in their yards.
Tears - at the sight of American flags, blow-up Uncle Sam with his little air pump motor whirring away, circular starred and striped window valances, amongst houses at the top of my street.
Peace - a wish.
Inside laughter - at, bless her heart, my white Department of Public Health Advisor partner listening to health stuff on the radio like Black people watch horror movies, complete with “Listen up!!” and “You paying attention?” and “What was that fool doing all this time?”
Out loud laughter - at the Bernie Sanders sitting with mittens memes. All of them. We are a creative bunch, us bipeds.
Good riddance - to the 27+ pounds that haunted my elastic waistbands. OK, the other thing too.
Grateful - to Sierra and Lisa for shopping for us. And to all MondayNItePajamaParty(c) attendees...nah...I mean community
Grace - something I wish I had more of.
Wings - upon which my soul, like the hawks above, will someday soa…oh bullshit...teriyaki or sweet honey barbecue. Chipotle parmesan. Or Plain. No dipping sauce needed.
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#45 - Theoretical New Album
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#44 - MLK Day - Songs By Black Writers
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#43 - Quiet Tunes You Need About Now
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#42 - HappyNewYearZeroAgendaShow
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#41 - NewYearSongs Kinda Of Forgiveness and Hope
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#40 - Christmas & SoulStitch Show
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#39 - Song Backstory
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#38 - Cold War and Teardrops
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#37 - Theme To Be Decided Later
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#36 Seldom-Played & 3 Fresh-Made
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#35 FLYING, THE SKY, AND STUFF IN IT
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#34 SONGS OF, ABOUT, BY, WOMEN