Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #159 - I MIGHT IMITATE PEOPLE
~ NEW ALBUM CAME OUT MAY 5TH ON ALL STREAMING SERVICES !!
~ VIDEO SINGLE “BLACK ROCHELLE” IS OUT https://youtu.be/30SrbQkemdk
Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #159 I MIGHT IMITATE PEOPLE
When: Monday nite 5/15, 7:30pm ET
WHO GETS 10%: https://www.clearpathne.org/donate/ Clear Path for Veterans New England’s vision is to create a community that understands and supports the journey home for our Veterans and their families and inspires other communities to do the same.
Order the CD or pony up for a Pajama Party via the methods below:
VanceFunder P.O. Box 17,
Arlington, MA 02476 for this web-groovery.
Pay or not, up to you. Let’s stay connected.
CD AVAILiaBull NOW!!! Order above with your address. Pay anything > $10
All joyous people for and about my new album. On the left is my godchild Maria.
On the right a text from my boss, one of the greatest actors, comedians, writers, producers ever, Paul Reiser
ON THE OCCASION OF A 49 YEARS LATER TEXT FROM MY COLLEGE BEST FRIEND (MY GODCHILD’S DAD) ABOUT HOW I COULD HAVE HAD MY CURRENT SUCCESS SOONER IF HE HAD TAKEN ME UNDER HIS WING EARLIER WITH MUSIC THEORY AND SUPPORT, AND MY ANSWER.
"I need a moment to get some thing off my fuzzy little chest. One of my few genuine regrets in life is that, once I figured out where you were headed – – which would be maybe the end of sophomore beginning of junior year in college – – I should’ve stepped up and moved both of our butts into some nearby New London fire trap where we could’ve set up a piano, a record player, and whatever else we needed. I might’ve been able to help you with the occasional ii-V progression and such, and you definitely could’ve helped me understand musical vocalizing, plus how to be more self-sufficient and less of an idiot."
"All that said, we’ve turned out OK"
"No a thousand times no… because I wasn’t ready at that point in time. I was about 1/10th the potential musician I am now, and nothing would’ve changed it until I figured out how to learn.
You did exactly what you were supposed to at that point in time which was to encourage me and give me a place to land. You heard and saw something that you knew would finally go somewhere but only “i“ could nurture it. All I can do is thank you. The absolute only thing that I can do is thank you.
You don’t even know the moments that you’ve affected me learning about my learning …"
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #166 - PEOPLE WITH JOBS
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #165 - MIXED SALAD OF ME
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #164 - A QUIET NIGHT OF MASH-UPS
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #163 - MOTOWNISH
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #162 - JUST MASHING STUFF UP
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #161 - NO AGENDA, JUST SING
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #160 - STORY BEHIND THE SONG
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #159 - I MIGHT IMITATE PEOPLE
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #158 - POST ALBUM RELEASE PLAY NEARLY ANYTHING NITE
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #157 - WELL EARNED QUIET BALLADY NITE
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #156 - LIVE FROM KEY WEST ON MY PHONE
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #155 - NAN (NO AGENDA NEEDED) SHOW