Vance’sMondayNitePajamaParty #72. NO AGENDA NITE V (+ Club Passim)
Who gets 10%: https://www.massbailfund.org
"There can be no equal justice where the kind of trial a man gets depends on the amount of money he has.”
-U.S. Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black, 1964
The Massachusetts Bail Fund pays up to $500 bail ($2000 in selected counties) so that low-income people can stay free while they work towards resolving their cases, allowing individuals, families, and communities to stay productive, together, and stable.
$$: http://paypal.me/vancevancevance or
a check to VanceFunder P.O. Box 17,
Arlington, MA 02476 for this web-groovery.
Pay or not. Up to you. Let’s stay connected.
This week’s pajamas: too hot, so beware
I teach and coach stuff.
Good Good Man - the CD - streaming all over, even get one from me
LIVE SHOWS - (but yeah, I’m still doin' Monday nites)
Sat Aug 14, Cambridge MA - CLUB PASSIM https://www.passim.org/live-music/events/vance-gilbert-2/
there’s like 10-12 tix left. Bring proof of vax, thanks, or no entry.
And mask up, thanks...
featuring Craig Aiken (of Red Molly!!) on bass.
MISCELLANEOUS QUOTE STUFF:
- (me, accompanying a Twitter post after testing negative for COVID): "However I got the advanced test that cost $11.38 more and said I’m black, possibly gay on various weekdays, and pregnant.”
- (Robert Johnson’s sister from a recent biography): “ I don’t turn my nose up at any religion. I really don’t care what you are. Just don’t tell me I’m going to hell because I’m not what *you* are”.
- (My Model plane building and historian friend Scot Dobberful’s wife upon learning that we collectively fixate on what color airplanes MIGHT have been via judging from old black and white photos): "Why don't you just build a bunch of black and white airplanes and be done with it?"
- (Scot): "Sigh. Opposites attract...“
- (Recent fortune cookie...ok,ok from last night’s dinner): “A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved"
- (Arlie Gilbert, Dad): "Water from that White water fountain taste no different to me than that from the Black fountain"
|Sat, Aug 14, 2021|
Cambridge , MA
|Mon, Aug 16, 2021|
Vance’sMondayNitePajamaParty #72. NO AGENDA NITE V
wherever you are
|Sat, Sep 11, 2021|
Colorscape Chenango Arts & Music Festival
Norwich , NY
|Thu, Sep 23, 2021|
Harvard , MA
- Vance’sMondayNitePajamaParty #72. NO AGENDA NITE V (+ Club Passim)
- Vance’sMondayNitePajamaParty #71
- Vance’sMondayNiteAcousticPajamaParty 8/9 NITE OFF
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#70 - JUST SINGING PART IV
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty#69-B FIXED YOUTUBE ADDRESSSS
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#69 SLIGHTLY LESS FREQUENTLY SUNG STUFF
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#68 - JUST SINGING PART III
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#67 - JUST SINGING PART DEUX
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#67 - NO AGENDA. JUST SINGING
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#66 - SONGS WITH BODY PARTS
- Vance’sMondayNightAcousticPajamaParty#65- SONNG ORIGINNS
- Easton MD then PajamaParty#64 - FUNNY-ISH SONGS