Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #97 - SINGING STUFF
When: Monday nite 2/7, 7:30pm EDT.
(“doors” open at 7 for community hang)
Who gets 10%: The Pine Street Inn - Since 1969, Pine Street Inn, the largest homeless services provider in New England, provides a comprehensive range of services to nearly 2,000 homeless men and women each day.
a check to VanceFunder P.O. Box 17,
Arlington, MA 02476 for this web-groovery.
Pay or not. Up to you. Let’s stay connected.
This week’s pajamas = same as today. it’s wet out. i’m not changing.
PLUS VANCE’S TOE IN THE WATER FIRST LIVE TOUR (ok, one gig) OF 2022:
2/19 BEACON, NY THE TOWNE CRIER; https://www.townecrier.com/production/vance-gilbert-specil-guest-marc-von-em/ Let’s see how this goes, shall we? Ima try this playing out thing again. I don’t expect a ton of people. But I’m inexpensive, so they’ll have me and you can come cheap!! Everybody wins. I hope I remember to wear pants... Vax and masks required.
I teach and coach stuff.
Good Good Man - the CD - streaming all over, even get one from me.
SOME OTHER FRIDAY THOUGHTS THIS FRIDAY
1) Roasting food you didn't like in the first place gives that food you didn't like in the first place a nutty, kinda burnt taste.
2) That emoji with the one eye open and the tongue hanging out means - what? That’s what I thought. Nada. Maybe it is in response to #1.
3) Hey my aviation research friend of 15 years, even when you joke how lazy and uninformed I am when I appreciatively request info on a project, it hurts me and makes me sad. I’m not stupid, and info sharing lists are for sharing info. Because you Google-found it readily means zip, as any good media specialist will tell you that you and I can input the same airplane name and get decidedly different paths and results. And I am not taking your previous, hard, catalogued research work for granted when I inquire, any more than I’d claim someone doesn’t get to hear my song because they are not worthy. So your “sorry you’re not tough enough for me” response to my open-hearted request to treat me kindly leaves me to remind you - do not ever, ever mistake my vulnerability for fragility.
4) Almond butter, in this house, should be named Rice Cake Glue, because I smear enough on to keep wayward pieces of rice cake from crunching underfoot. For the most part. Why waste the paper towel? What’s a little underfoot crunching to saving a tree? Plus, we have a dog.
5) Do I have the only dog on planet earth that doesn’t like bits of rice cake, but will eat pieces of orange?
6) Maybe I should roast oranges and rice cakes for her in barter for her web research skills. Eww. One eye open tongue out emoji inserted here...
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #97 - SINGING STUFF
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #96 - SLIGHTLY R&B EVENING
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #95 - A QUIET, GROOVY, LIGHTS DOWN NITE
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #94 - ACOUSTIC FREESTYLING
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #93 - LOVE SONGS 2 - YOU & YOUR BROKEN HEART
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #92 - HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVE SONGS
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #91 - TWEEN HOLIDAY FREESTYLE SINGING
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #90 MURDERCAROLS
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #89 - MORE SINGING BY ME
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #88 - THE SINGING OF STUFF
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #87 - CELTIC MOTOWN MASH-UPS REDUX!!
- Vance’sMondayNitePajamaParty #86 - CELTIC MOTOWN MASH-UPS!!