Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #166 - PEOPLE WITH JOBS
~ NEW ALBUM “THE MOTHER OF TROUBLE” DONE CAME OUT ON ALL STREAMING SERVICES !!
~ VIDEO SINGLE “BLACK ROCHELLE” IS OUT TOO https://youtu.be/30SrbQkemdk
Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #166 PEOPLE WITH JOBS
When: Monday nite 6/26, 7:30pm ET
WHO GETS 10%: https://www.massbailfund.org "There can be no equal justice where the kind of trial a man gets depends on the amount of money he has." -U.S. Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black, 1964
Order the CD via the methods below:
VanceFunder P.O. Box 17,
Arlington, MA 02476 for this web-groovery.
Pay what you like, above $10 appreciated
CD AVAILiaBull NOW!!! Order above with your address. Pay anything greater than $10.
BASEBALL’S 14 POINTS
1) What a commitment. Car, to the parking at the “T”, to like 6 stops then 5 more stops, then a walk to the stadium. Pandemic must be over because no one but me was wearing a mask in sardine packed trolley cars. I’ll test Sunday nite.
2) Met my friend Jonathan. Game was his treat. He’s a lawyer. Hell yeah I was going, disease or no.
3) Hot dogs were his treat too and I had 2 at once but he said they had no mustard bringing them with ketchup already on them. Yes, I am reassessing this friendship. Pro-bono lawyer or no.
4) He loves the new rules that shorten the games. I‘m not a fan
Not a fan because shorter games = less contemplative time enjoying the lazy that is baseball = genuflection to the phone-driven, instant result-shorter attention spans of people today = less money made by the people making a living shouting and selling stuff out of those boxes = where’s my mustard?
5) To make up for the hot dog debacle, Jonathan got me a bag of *Cracker Jill*. That’s right. There she was on that bag. Some candy-coated peanut and popcorn affirmative action = take *that* Supreme Court, as we all know affirmative action has helped far more women than ANY sans-privileged group, don’t we? DON’T WE?
6) Alas the prize inside the Cracker Jill was a sticker that means “0" unless you go to Cracker *Jack* website. Marketing is no fool, plus see “phone-driven” thing in #4
7) Saw my first stolen base. Man that guy got dirty.
8) Proved how cool I was by pinging genius Red Sox organist Josh Cantor on my phone and getting to visit for a bit.
9) Got my long game anyway with a 40 min rain delay.
10) Soft drinks are huge!
11) = Urinals are shoulder to shoulder!
12) Sixty feet from pitcher’s mound to home plate, and guys are throwing 90+ MPH. I wonder, when I had Roscoe and I was consistently throwing the ball for him, whether I could maybe do like a 40mph knuckleball? God I miss him. Who gets weepy at a ball game about their dog? I have issues.
13) Another hour on the “T” to where my car was parked. Subway home even more packed, no masks. I’m testing for COVID, AIDS, diphtheria, and liver fluke Sunday nite.
14) Driving home near my house there was someone sleeping under a small overpass with all their belongings. The ball game is over, but the big game ain’t - there’s much to do. Batter Up.
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #166 - PEOPLE WITH JOBS
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #165 - MIXED SALAD OF ME
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #164 - A QUIET NIGHT OF MASH-UPS
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #163 - MOTOWNISH
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #162 - JUST MASHING STUFF UP
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #161 - NO AGENDA, JUST SING
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #160 - STORY BEHIND THE SONG
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #159 - I MIGHT IMITATE PEOPLE
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #158 - POST ALBUM RELEASE PLAY NEARLY ANYTHING NITE
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #157 - WELL EARNED QUIET BALLADY NITE
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #156 - LIVE FROM KEY WEST ON MY PHONE
- Vance’sMondayAcousticPajamaParty #155 - NAN (NO AGENDA NEEDED) SHOW